Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mushrooms and one Chestnut



Col de Grenouze is a great place to find edible food such as mushrooms, chestnuts and blueberries (in the summer). I enjoy coming here as it is very peaceful except for the many birds chirping or squawking. I find I enjoy the country as oppose to the city. City life is too chaotic for my tastes. Don’t get me wrong I like going to the city on a rare occasion but it’s not for me. I have lived and visited many cities, ie: San Diego, Los Angeles, New York City, Boston, New London, St Petersburg, San Francisco, Cork City, Dublin, Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Paris and Lyon (I’m sure I’m forgetting some cities). I have had many experiences being in cities but prefer country life. I also love nature and what it has to offer.

I notice while I uploading these photos I have quite a few Amillaria mellea. This is the first time I have ever seen this mushroom and I just find them beautiful.
 
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)



 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
 Amillaria mellea (edible)
This mushroom is some sort of Boletus type mushroom (not sure of the whole name) (edible)

No comments:

Post a Comment